Some Saturdays I cook for staff some brunch dishes. This time was this beautiful chorizo bun! I normally would use rocket leaves instead of curly endives.
INGREDIENTS: (for 4)
- 4 brioche buns
- 200-300g chorizo
- 1 red bell pepper
- 6-8 eggs
- Some rocket, curly endives or any other salad
- 2-3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 25g butter
- Salt and pepper
- 2 avocados
- Kimchi sauce (optional)
1. Place chorizo and pepper into a oven at 180C. In about 15-20 min take the pepper from the oven and place it into the container, for about 10min. This way it will steam inside and skin will come out easy. The peel skin, get rid of seeds and cut pepper on 4 quarters.
2. Peel and slice avocado. Cut chorizo on half and return to oven just before serving.
3. To make scramble eggs first break them into the bawl, lightly beat with folk or whisk and season with salt and pepper. Then heat up frying pan, add oil and butter. Then pour egg mixture in. Cook eggs on low heat till desired consistency.
4. To assemble cut bun on halves, and heat them up on the oven. Then place pepper, chorizo, avocado and scramble eggs. Optionally add chilli sauce. Garnish with rocket or any other salad and top up with other half of the ban. Enjoy!