This recipe I normally cook in a restaurant for lunch menu. Easy and tasty. I always serve it with good quality vanilla ice cream.
- 250g eggs
- 300g sugar
- 250g butter
- 100g cobertura chocolate 70%
- 175g plain flour
- Cacao (optional)
- Flor de sal (optional)
- 180g walnuts
1. Mix and whisk eggs and sugar together, during about 8 minutes.
2. Melt chocolate and butter. Then mix them. You can use water bath or microwave. Melt them separately as their melting temperature is different.
3. Add chocolate and butter mix into eggs and sugar. Gently fold.
4. Last add solids. If you want more chocolatey result add good quality cacao powder. And remember always sift flower and cacao. And fold always gently!
5. Use oiled nonstick tray or mould. Alternatively you can use backing paper.
6. Cook in the oven at temperature 180C (356F) during 20-25 min.