- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1 sprig of thyme/rosemary
- black peppercorns
- olive oil
- 200-300g tuna belly fillet
- 20g caviar
- Cut asparagus into the same length, saving bottom parts for stock. Peel the lower part of the asparagus.
- Into a shallow pan add some water, white wine (optional), olive oil, salt, herbs and spices. Cover with a lid and cook for about 4 min. When asparagus is cooked plate it and reduce the cooking liquid.
- Season tuna and cook it in a very hot dry pan, alternatively use a blowtorch. Slice and serve on top of asparagus.
- Pour reduced cooking liquid over asparagus and garnish with a line of caviar.